After all the buffs and changes to the SWISS K31 Sniper Rifle in Warzone up until Season 4 have put it in the best spot. In this post, we will look at the best Swiss K31 Loadout in Warzone and take a look at the Swiss K31 vs KAR98 stats to decide the winner.
First of all, is the Swiss K31 good in Warzone? The answer is, yes. It is an absolute beast of sniper and competes with the best marksman rifles in the game. If you haven’t tried it yet, this is the time to do that because the Swiss is now better and stronger than ever.
SWISS Warzone Loadout (BEST BUILD)
Here are the best Swiss K31 attachments for Warzone:
- MUZZLE: Gru Suppressor
- BARREL: 24.9″ Combat Recon
- LASER: SWAT 5mW Laser Sight
- UNDERBARREL: Bruiser Grip
- REAR GRIP: Airborne Elastic Wrap
The above Swiss K31 build focuses on improving the range, the ADS and the aiming stability. The attachments and their purpose are shown below:
- The Gru Suppressor gives you the maximum bullet velocity (1020 m/s paired with the barrel) but reduces the ADS speed and aiming stability. I use the Sound Moderator which gives comparatively less bullet velocity (900 m/s) but has slightly faster ADS speed.
- The Combat Recon Barrel for the maximum bullet velocity and damage range with slight increase in aim sway.
- The 5mW Laser improves the ADS speed and aiming stability by a lot.
- Bruiser Grip for better aiming stability and movement speed.
- Finally, the Airborne Elastic Wrap for better ADS speed and flinch resistance. I use the Serpent Grip as it improves ADS speed even more, but doesn’t add flinch resistance.
This is the best SWISS K31 setup you should be using in Call of Duty Warzone. You can pair this sniper with a fast killing AR or SMG of you choice like the Milano, XM4, Groza etc. Furthermore, the SWISS K31 and KAR98K comparison is below.
SWISS K31 vs KAR98 stats in Warzone
The below comparison is for the best SWISS K31 build shown above and the following KAR98K Best Build – ‘Monolithic Suppressor, Singuard Custom 27.6″ Barrel, Tac Laser, FTAC Sport Comb Stock, Sniper Scope‘.
|Damage Profile||Higher for the body||Lower for the body|
|Bullet Velocity||1033 m/s||1020 m/s|
|ADS speed||356 ms||417 ms|
|Base Optic Zoom||More||Less|
#NOTE: Thanks to “TrueGameData” for the above data.
As we can see in the above table, Swiss does more damage to the chest, stomach or legs than the Kar98 which is a huge advantage. You can chest shot someone and finish him with your other weapon (AR/SMG) pretty quickly. The bullet velocity is almost the same.
As for the ADS speed, KAR98K is definitely faster. The Swiss can have even better ADS (367 ms) similar to KAR98 if you use the Sound Moderator instead of the Gru Suppressor. But, the bullet velocity will reduce to 900 m/s. You have to decide what you want here.
Furthermore, the flinch resistance is great on both weapons which makes them very agile and good for aggressive sniping. The base optic zoom for Swiss has a slight better magnitude than the Kar98’s sniper scope. But, that depends on the user whether he wants more zoom or not.
Finally, the best part of the SWISS over KAR98 which makes me lean towards the former is the aiming stability. The idle sway on Kar98 is significantly higher than Swiss. Swiss is extremely stable with these attachments. Although, Kar98’s idle sway can be reduced by using the STVOL stock, but you will lose the fast ADS speed.
You can decide for yourself now which gun is better for you. I personally like the higher damage output and better aiming stability of SWISS K31, henceforth I prefer it over the Kar98 now.
That’s all you need to know about the best SWISS K31 loadout in Warzone Season 4. The Swiss vs Kar98 stats comparison will help you choose the best sniper/marksman rifle for you in warzone. Drop any suggestion or queries in the comments below.