The ZRG 20mm is a heavy duty sniper which has replaced the likes of HDR, LW3 Tundra and the SPR. I have used the sniper rifle and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It is the best sniper rifle and fits right in the Sniper Rifle META. Many Warzone Pros and Youtubers have already deemed it as the best long range sniper Warzone after the several buffs since its launch.
Some basic features and characteristics of this new sniper in Warzone are:
Top tier range and bullet velocity, decent ADS speed (similar to the SPR), fast Rate of Fire and more damage than other snipers.
This sniper is outstanding for medium to long ranges and extremely good for hitting follow up shots. Once you get used to the feel of it, you will destroy the other snipers if you have a good aim.
Let’s take a look at the best ZRG 20mm Loadout in Warzone Season 4, the Meta build and how to unlock it.
Best ZRG 20mm Sniper Build
This is the ZRG 20mm class setup you should be using in Warzone for best performance.
The best attachments for the ZRG 20mm sniper are:
- MUZZLE: Sound Moderator –
- Improves: sound suppression, bullet velocity, recoil control
- Worsens: idle sway
- BARREL: 43.9″ Combat Recon Barrel –
- Improves: bullet velocity
- LASER: SWAT 5mW Laser Sight –
- Improves: ADS speed, idle sway
- AMMUNITION: 5 Round Mag –
- Improves: ammo capacity
- REAR GRIP: SASR Grip (ADS) / Airborne Elastic Wrap(ADS + flinch resistance) –
- SASR Grip gives slightly better ADS speed than elastic, but I prefer the Elastic wrap
#You can swap the 5 Rnd Mag for Bruiser Grip for better aiming stability, but the base 3 Round Mag is not enough for me.
ZRG 20mm Best Loadout
The most viable loadout for this heavy duty sniper rifle is shown below. You can pair this ZRG build in Warzone with a lethal AR/SMG/LMG of your choice for best results.
- Primary Weapon: Cold War AK47 / Milano / Groza etc
- Secondary Weapon: Cold War ZRG 20mm Build shown above
- Lethal Equipment: Semtex / C4 / Thermite
- Tactical Equipment: Heartbeat Sensor / Smoke grenade / Stun Grenade
- Perks: E.O.D., Overkill, Amped – swap the Overkill for Ghost in your second loadout.
How to Unlock the ZRG 20mm in Warzone
There unlock criteria for the ZRG sniper Warzone is – ‘Get 2 Longshot kills using a sniper rifle in 10 different matches.‘ This is a pretty easy challenge and can be completed in Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer or via the Plunder mode in Cold War Warzone.
Hop into a Plunder match, get 2 longshot medals with any sniper rifle of your choice and exit the match. Do this 10 times and you are good to go. Also, you can buy a blueprint via the ‘Jackpot Sniper Bundle‘ in the store for 1200 COD Points. But remember, you cannot customize the attachments of this ZRG sniper rifle blueprint if you haven’t unlocked it.
This was all you need to know about the new sniper ZRG 20mm in Call of Duty Season 4. Hope you enjoy the ZRG 20mm Loadout in your Warzone matches.