The Groza is a highly under-rated weapon in Call of Duty Warzone. The Assault Rifle is in a great spot in the current viable guns range after the recent changes and buffs in Warzone Season 4. This weapon is best used as a sniper support weapon. You can use it as a long range AR as well, but there are better options out there like the C58, Stoner etc.
Here is the best Warzone Groza Loadout and build. You can pair it with any sniper rifle or marksman rifle of your preference. Some best options are linked afterwards in the post. As for the question – Is the Groza Meta in Warzone? My answer is not exactly. Although it has a good damage output and a fast fire rate, it is outperformed by the likes of XM4 and AK 47 in TTK and stability.
Best GROZA class Warzone as a Sniper Support
- MUZZLE: Gru Suppressor
- BARREL: 15.6″ Contour M2
- STOCK: KGB Pad
- UNDERBARRELL: Spetsnaz Speedgrip
- AMMUNITION: Spetsnaz 60 Rnd Drum
- The Gru Suppressor gives sound suppression with increased bullet velocity and damage range. It also helps with vertical recoil control.
- The Contour M2 Barrel maximizes the damage range and reduces horizontal recoil. You can use the CMV Mil Spec Barrel for even better vertical recoil control, but it hurts the ADS and sprinting speed even more.
- The KGB Pad gives extreme mobility and strafe speed to give you an upper hand in close quarters fights.
- The Spetsnaz Grip for further recoil reducing the not so good recoil pattern.
- Finally, the 60 Round Mag to feed this bullet hungry and high fire rate weapon. Also, the reload speed remains fairly quick without hurting the ADS speed much.
Give this best Groza loadout in Warzone a try. It is very powerful weapon, but the extreme horizontal recoil during the first 30 bullets holds it back a bit. Anyways, it is indeed a really special sniper support class weapon. Keep visiting for more Warzone loadout guides, builds and class setups.