The best Sykov Warzone loadout showcased here is extremely overpowered, or should I say completely “broken”? It is undoubtedly one of the most unbalanced weapons in Warzone history. The Sykov pistol Modern Warfare Warzone will literally beat all the weapons in CQB (Close Quarter Combat). It fits right in the “Meta” and will dominate because it has the fastest TTK (Time to Kill) of all, even the FFAR.
Some basic properties of the new Sykov pistol which makes it a beast are:
PROS – Extremely high fire-rate (full auto), good damage output, good mobility, 80 round mag, akimbo perk for dual wield, you can get “Ghost” with your first loadout
CONS – Very high recoil, for short ranges only (it’s a pistol anyways)
How to get Sykov Pistol Warzone?
The new Sykov pistol Warzone can now be unlocked by doing the step shown below:
‘Sykov Pistol Warzone Unlock’ – ‘Get 4 kills while using Pistols in 5 different matches.’
#NOTE – When you unlock the base weapon, you would most likely want to unlock the Akimbo perk for it. But there is some error in the “Unlock Criteria” for the Akimbo:
Unlock Criteria (incorrect): ‘Get 3 kills in 5 different matches using Mo’money Perk with the Renetti.’
Actual Unlock Criteria: ‘Get 3 kills in 5 different matches using Mo’money Perk with the Sykov.’
Hopefully, they will correct this error soon.
Best Sykov Warzone Class Setup
The Sykov build shown below will take over Warzone soon. This class setup is unbeatable and totally unbalanced. They should fix this soon. But remember, the new pistol is effective for short ranges only and has a very high recoil.
The Sykov Warzone attachments for a Meta Build are:
- Muzzle: Monolithic Suppressor
- Laser: 5mW Laser
- Barrel: Sorokin 140mm Auto
- Perk: Akimbo
- Ammunition: 80 Round Drums
The properties of these attachments are:
- The Sorokin 140mm Auto barrel is a must because it is what makes this handgun so deadly. It makes the gun full auto with extremely high rate of fire.
- The 5mW laser reduces sprint to fire time and hip-fire spread for better CQB.
- The Monolithic Suppressor, as always, gives you sound suppression and range.
- The 80 Round Drum gives you a lot of ammo. And when you combine this with Akimbo perk, you get 160 Rounds of ammo which is insane for a pistol.
Best Sykov Loadout Warzone
The loadout below will be truly dominant until the pistol gets a Nerf, which is for sure it will get. You can combine this pistol with an AR or a Tactical Rifle. The best thing about this new Meta Loadout is that you can get the Ghost Perk in your first loadout itself (if you took overkill first earlier).
I have prepared a loadout with best suitable perks and equipment below:
- Best paired with: M16 Class / M4 Build / AMAX Class Setup
- Lethal Equipment: Semtex / C4 / Thermite (choose whatever you are comfortable with)
- Tactical Equipment: Heartbeat Sensor / Stun
- Perk 1: E.O.D.
- Perk 2: Ghost
- Perk 3: Amped
That’s all you need to know about the best Sykov Warzone loadout. Stay tuned for more Warzone gun guides and updates. Drop any feedback or questions in the comments below.