The Sykov when launched in Warzone was extremely overpowered, or should I say completely “broken”? It was undoubtedly one of the most unbalanced weapons in Warzone history. But is the SYKOV pistol still even viable in Season 4 of Warzone? The answer is YES. You can pair it with an AR and make a GHOST loadout which is always good.
How to get Sykov Pistol Warzone?
The new Sykov pistol Warzone can now be unlocked by doing the step shown below:
‘Sykov Pistol Warzone Unlock’ – ‘Get 4 kills while using Pistols in 5 different matches.’
You might want to unlock the AKIMBO perk but let me tell you something, it would be worthless. This pistol was nerfed and especially the AKIMBO perk was made non viable. It will make the movement very slow and reduce the damage output.
Best Sykov Warzone Class Setup
The Sykov build shown below is a good SMG replacement in Warzone currently. This class setup is well balanced and can compete with most other SMGs. But remember, this pistol is effective for short ranges only and has a significant recoil, which is controllable by the way.
The Sykov Warzone attachments for a Meta Build are:
- Muzzle: Monolithic Suppressor
- Laser: 5mW Laser
- Barrel: Sorokin 140mm Auto
- Trigger Action: Lightweight Double-Action
- Ammunition: 80 Round Drums
The properties of these attachments are:
- The Sorokin 140mm Auto barrel is a must because it is what makes this handgun so deadly. It makes the gun full auto with extremely high rate of fire.
- The 5mW laser reduces sprint to fire time and hip-fire spread for better CQB.
- The Monolithic Suppressor, as always, gives you sound suppression and range.
- The 80 Round Drum gives you a lot of ammo by which you can even take out entire squads.
- The Trigger Action further improves the fire rate of the weapon without much reduction in mobility.
Best Sykov Loadout Warzone
You can combine this pistol with an AR or a Tactical Rifle. The best thing about this Loadout is that you can get the Ghost Perk in your first loadout itself (if you took overkill first earlier).
I have prepared a loadout with best suitable perks and equipment below:
- Best paired with: M16 Class / M4 Build / AMAX Class Setup
- Lethal Equipment: Semtex / C4 / Thermite (choose whatever you are comfortable with)
- Tactical Equipment: Heartbeat Sensor / Stun
- Perk 1: E.O.D.
- Perk 2: Ghost
- Perk 3: Amped
That’s all you need to know about the best Sykov Warzone loadout. Stay tuned for more Warzone gun guides and updates. Drop any feedback or questions in the comments below.