The Pelington 703 in Warzone is a terrific sniper with great ADS speed, bullet velocity and damage range.
Although the Kar98k is the king of aggressive snipers, but the Pelington is definitely a serious contender. I tried a Pelington build in Warzone which I am going to share with you.
You might be wondering why use this underdog sniper over the Kar98k? Let me tell you, the pros of the Pelington over the Kar98:
- Slightly better bullet velocity and damage range which makes it hit-scan for short to mid ranges.
- Wide range of optics to choose from which make it a “no-glint” sniper.
- More ammo capacity which helps you if you miss a few shots.
- Better Stability for follow-up shots.
But this comes at a cost of a slightly slower ADS speed compared to the Kar98 which is absolutely fine if you ask me.
Let’s just take a look at the best Pelington Class in Warzone right now:
Try this Pelington 703 Class
This build is may not be the fastest Pelington class, but is surely the best you can ask for in Warzone. You can swap the Suppressor for some other attachment to get better ADS speed. However, I would not do so because suppressors are a must in Call of Duty Warzone.
The Pelington 703 attachments list for a quickscope class are:
- Muzzle: Wrapped Suppressor
- Barrel: 27.2” Combat Recon
- Optic: Axial Arms 3x / Royal & Kross 4x
- Underbarrel: Bipod
- Ammunition: 7 Rnd
The properties of above Pelington attachments are further discussed in detail:
- The Wrapped Suppressor does increase your bullet velocity, vertical recoil control, idle sway control and gives you sound suppression. But it slightly decreases your ADS speed.
- The 27.2” Combat Recon Barrel gives you the highest bullet velocity but increases the idle sway of the weapon.
- The optic to be used is your choice. Both of them have no glint which I talked about earlier and reduce your ADS speed significantly. I personally prefer the Axial Arms 3x because the scope’s circumference doesn’t cover a lot of your screen.
- The Bipod reduces the vertical and horizontal recoil which helps you stay on your target. This really helps when you try to hit the follow up shots.
- The 7 Round mag allows you to shoot for longer as you have 2 extra bullets. Also, this attachment comes with no penalty on ADS speed.
Use this Pelington Loadout Warzone
The complete Pelington Warzone loadout which I am using currently is shown below. You can combine this heavy- duty sniper with an AR of your choice. I have prepared a loadout with best suitable perks and equipment below:
- Best paired with: RAM 7 Build / M4 Class Setup / FARA 83 Build
- Lethal Equipment: Semtex / C4 / Thermite (choose whatever you are comfortable with)
- Tactical Equipment: Heartbeat Sensor / Stun
- Perk 1: E.O.D.
- Perk 2: Overkill (grab Ghost or High Alert in your next loadout)
- Perk 3: Amped
That’s all you need to know about the best Pelington Class Warzone. Stay tuned for more Warzone gun guides and updates. Give any feedback or ask questions in the comments below.