Apex Legends was launched in February of 2019 for free and has been a successful Battle-Royale game setting an example for others of the same genre. You can choose to play from a plethora of characters or “legends” with different abilities. There is a total of 16 Legends as of this date. A new Legend is added every season to keep things fresh. This article contains Apex Legends’ all Legends and characters till now and their abilities.
The game Apex Legends can be downloaded from 2 platforms for free from links given below:
- Steam link – https://store.steampowered.com/app/1172470/Apex_Legends/
- Origin Link – https://www.origin.com/ind/en-us/store/apex/apex
If you are new to the game, you will be able to select from 6 legends which are available for free. The rest can be acquired by:
- 750 Apex Coins, which can be purchased from store.
- 12,000 Legend Tokens, which can be collected when you level up by playing the game overtime. 600 Tokens are awarded for each level.
There are 3 ability division of each legend with an extra division for some legends:
- ULTIMATE ABILITY: This needs to be activated whenever you want and takes time to recharge. It can be recharged quickly by Ultimate Accelerant, a loot item found throughout the map.
- TACTICAL ABILITY: This can be activated just like Ultimate whenever the player wants. This recharges quickly, but the time varies for different legends from 3 seconds to 60 seconds. This is called “COOLDOWN”.
- PASSIVE ABILITY: This is what defines the basics of the Legends’ character and is possessed always and needs not be activated.
There are 4 Classes of Legends right now:
- Attacker (7): These legends are best suited for aggressive play style and kill hungry players.
- Defender (4): This class is for those who are defensive and like to keep a stronghold.
- Scout (3): These are good for locating enemies from far, knowing the next zone placement and getting to places others cannot.
- Support (2): This class can ensure support in terms of reviving teammate quickly and loot high tier items quickly.
The list of Apex Legends all Legends and Characters with their ability cooldown is below (this may change overtime if the character is buffed or nerfed overtime):
ATTACKER APEX LEGENDS
- Passive – Grenadier
- Tactical – Knuckle Cluster | Cooldown – 25 seconds
- Ultimate – The Motherlode | Cooldown – 2 minutes
- WRAITH: (free)
- Passive – Voices from the Void
- Tactical – Into the Void | Cooldown – 25 sec
- Ultimate – Dimensional Rift | Cooldown – 3.5 min
- EXTRA – Low Profile (more difficult to hit, incoming damage increased by 5%)
- BANGALORE: (free)
- Passive – Double Time
- Tactical – Smoke Launcher | Cooldown – 32 sec, 2 charges
- Ultimate – Rolling Thunder | Cooldown – 3 min
- Passive – Now You See Me
- Tactical – Psyche Out | Cooldown – 15 sec
- Ultimate – Life of the Party | Cooldown – 1 min
- EXTRA – Decoy deployed and invisibility achieved when downed
- Passive – Swift Mend
- Tactical – Stim | Cooldown – 2 sec
- Ultimate – Launch Pad | Cooldown – 1 min
- EXTRA – Can wall run while using Launch Pad
- Passive – Spacewalk
- Tactical – Gravity Lift | Cooldown – 15 sec
- Ultimate – Black Hole | Cooldown – 2 min
- Passive – Stalker
- Tactical – Silence | Cooldown – 21 sec, 2 charges
- Ultimate – Death Totem | Cooldown – 3 min
DEFENDER APEX LEGENDS
- Passive – Nox Vision
- Tactical – Nox Gas Trap | Cooldown – 25 sec, 3 charges, can be restored or picked up
- Ultimate – Nox Gas Grenade | Cooldown – 2.5 min
- EXTRA – Fortified (incoming damage reduced by 15%, not slowed by bullets)
- GIBRALTAR: (free)
- Passive – Gun Shield
- Tactical – Dome of Protection | Cooldown – 28 sec
- Ultimate – Defense Bombardment | Cooldown – 4.5 min
- Passive – Spark of Genius
- Tactical – Perimeter Security | Cooldown – 26 sec, 4 charges, can be restored or picked up
- Ultimate – Interception Pylon | Cooldown – 3 min
- EXTRA – Low Profile
- Passive – Modded Loader
- Tactical – Amped Cover | Cooldown – 20 sec, 3 charges, can be restored or picked up
- Ultimate – Emplaced Minigun “Sheila” | Cooldown – 2 min
SCOUT APEX LEGENDS
- BLOODHOUND: (free)
- Passive – Tracker
- Tactical – Eye of Allfather | Cooldown – 25 sec
- Ultimate – Beast of the Hunt | Cooldown – 3 min
- EXTRA – Recon (scanning survey beacons reveal next ring’s location)
- PATHFINDER: (free)
- Passive – Insider Knowledge
- Tactical – Grappling Hook | Cooldown – 10 sec
- Ultimate – Zipline Gun | Cooldown – 2 min
- EXTRA – Recon, Low Profile
- Passive – Neurolink
- Tactical – Surveillance Drone | Cooldown – No cooldown if drone is intact, 40 seconds only if drone is destroyed
- Ultimate – Drone EMP | Cooldown – 3 min
- EXTRA – Recon, also can collect dead teammate banner and revive them remotely via his drone
SUPPORT APEX LEGENDS
- LIFELINE: (free)
- Passive – Combat Revive
- Tactical – DOC Heal Drone | Cooldown – 45 sec
- Ultimate – Care Package | Cooldown – 6 min
- EXTRA – Low Profile, extra supplies in blue crates
- Passive – Eye for Quality
- Tactical – Burglar’s Best Friend | Cooldown – 29 sec
- Ultimate – Black Market Boutique | Cooldown – 1.5 min
The list of Apex Legends all Legends and Characters, ends here and will be updated whenever a new legend is added to the game.
Make sure to keep visiting for more Apex Legends information and updates and Legend lore.
Give feedback or ask questions if any in the comments below.